Skip to main content
Memorandum of Understanding
Roles and Responsibilities to Participate in The Amazing Give
- I understand that there is a $150 charge for my organization to participate in THE AMAZING GIVE.
- I understand that my organization will provide substantial marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that The Community Foundation of North Central Florida is not responsible for the amount of money that may or may not be contributed to my organization during the 24 hour event.
- I understand that donors must choose the nonprofit they are giving to when making the online gift and that the Community Foundation of North Central Florida has no control of this process.
- I understand that my organization, its staff, board of directors and volunteers should help promote The Amazing Give during the 24-hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations pledged to my nonprofit organization through the TheAmazingGive.org website will count toward the incentive contests and award distribution.
- I understand that if I am asked to participate in an interview with a newspaper, TV or radio station I am to be a spokesperson on behalf of all nonprofits in my community participating in The Amazing Give.
- I understand that my organization will receive all monies that have been donor designated to my organization less a transaction fee of 2% charged by the website platform, credit card fees of 2.2% + $0.30 for credit cards.
- Any donations processed outside of the Giving Day Period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: info.givegab.com/pricing.
- I understand that TheAmazingGive.org is an online platform that will safely process all contributions made during the event and that following the event I am to login to TheAmazingGive.org to obtain the list of all donors that designated my nonprofit during the event.