Sample The Amazing Give Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off The Amazing Give, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular The Amazing Give email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your The Amazing Give goals.
Subject: The Amazing Give News & Updates!
We’re so excited that The Amazing Give is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some The Amazing Give updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your The Amazing Give campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding The Amazing Give
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a The Amazing Give specific event
Thank you for being a part of our The Amazing Give team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.